Monday, February 13, 2006

Testing Performancing Firefox Extension

Burried deep within the Firefox popular extensions I ran accross this blogging extension called Performancing. I'm not sure why they called it that but at first glance I would never had guessed that it was an in-browser blog editor, which actually looks and works quite well.

Actually, I ran into some problems after I hit the publish button. I almost gave up on the extension. :( I still really like the interface, it's just what I wanted. The main problem posting was with the hyperlink I was trying to post. I didn't seem to like it, and worked just fine when I removed it. Also, I was a bit bummed that I couldn't just drag my window snapshot from my desktop into the interface. Actually, It did go in but I think it was an image linked to my desktop. I'll have to do some messing around to see if it was classic DSO error (dumb @#%! operater) or the interface. Keep an eye on this one.

No comments: